Monday, January 2, 2012

Journaling with a Purpose



I love scrapbooking.  But more specifically digital scrapbooking.  As you have probably read on here before, I love the ease, the possibilities and the inspiration of digi-scrapping.  One thing that is still a bit challenging to me is journaling.  I have some pages that just have a couple of pictures and some cute elements and that's it.  I find myself wondering past events and even things that Leah has done or said over the last three years.

I've been finding a few blogs the last while that are also finding that this is a need for scrapbookers...to create great memories on papers.  I'm excited to find this site in the last couple of days its called Tell Your Story Every Day.  The details of this site are still being unraveled but I'm excited to be on board with it and I'm hoping I can better capture and record our lives as they are right now.  Whether you are a paper scrapper or a digi-scrapper this can be a great inspiration for you so add it to your blog reader list and follow along!

0 comments:

Post a Comment