Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 6



It's a monumental day for me - I've upgraded my camera!  I had been researching the D90 for a while and called Henry's (camera store) so see if they had any in stock.  Nope, and they may be coming in May and that's a huge maybe.  I wanted to be wise with my money and so decided to buy used.  I found one that is only a couple of years old and has about 28,000 actuations on it so its not too bad and it was for a fraction of the price of a brand new one.  I'm super excited about it and now that I've had it for a few days I can say that it is a bit of a learning curve, but I'm getting there and I'm going to keep practicing! I'm planning on getting a prime lense in the next week as well.  From now on my pictures are all going to be from the D90!! Yay!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment