Friday, September 7, 2012

The S & B Family {Alliston, Ontario, Photographer}



I had a wonderful opportunity to meet this loving family a couple of weeks back.  They are separated by many miles so it was so awesome for them all to be together.  I was glad that I could capture some of their special moments together.

This was my first official photoshoot, and I had a great time following them around especially their little girl!  Thank you S & B family for allowing me to capture you!

Here are a few of my favourites - if you like to see more please click on the Facebook link to the left of this post!






























3 comments:

Colie James said...

Precious moments!

Narelle said...

You have captured some great moments for this family. Nice work.

AshleyS said...

beautiful session-love your black and whites!

Post a Comment