Friday, December 14, 2012

{Everyday Moments} Quick Glimpses



A lot can go on in a day at our house.  I used to think (before I was a mom) that being a stay at home mom was a pretty cushy job - that you had all day to make your house clean, cook delicious food and just have a generally great attitude on life.  Then I had kids.  Kids turn your life completely on its back.  In a good and challenging way.  So my days are never what I would have thought.  Every day is different and every day presents new challenges and new joys.  Here's a small glimpse of one of our days this week.

And I'm linking up to Leslie so please click on this link here to check out what her everyday moments bring!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Those are all just wonderful! I love your conversions!!!!

Ashley said...

I love these so much! You did such a great job capturing simple moments and making them beautiful. I love all of them especially the framing in the first two with you shooting through the doorway. Beautiful Job!!

Post a Comment