Saturday, March 23, 2013

{Alliston, Ontario, Maternity Photographer} The Simpson Family



I simply couldn't wait to post this blog!  I am so happy with how these turned out and I'm excited to share them with you and with the Simpson.  This is my second ever maternity session, but my first one indoors.  I definitely learned a lot!  This family is full of love and they are anxiously awaiting the birth of their second child.  Please leave the Simpson Family some love and well wishes as they count down the days until baby number two joins their family!!


18 comments:

Angela said...

Such a cute family! And I love the session, so light and airy!

Tracey Bohland said...

These are stunning - I love how you captured this family!

Crystal said...

So sweet! I love the ones of her hugging the kitten! Congratulations to the expecting family!

Barbara said...

what a beautiful family! Amazing images!

Lana said...

These are beautiful. Love your b&w

Beth Wade said...

lovely session!

Jennifer King said...

very sweet, beautiful family!

Whitney said...

Beautiful!

Betsy Morgan said...

Great session and sweet family! Congrats to them!!!!

AshleyS said...

beautiful black and whites, and that little one looks like a ball of energy!

Konul said...

Beautiful work! I just love the last two of the little girl with the kitten! :)

Ashley said...

Love these...and that little kitten is so cute! Love the matte finish on the B&W conversions!

Bethney Backhaus said...

These are all so beautiful!

Tara said...

the little girl and the cat! so pretty. These are great!

Amber said...

Gorgeous images! ♥

Christine said...

Beautiful images, what a sweet family!

Jessica Curkovic said...

Beautiful job, the kitten images are just so sweet!

Sabrina said...

Cute family. Cute kitten. Gorgeous light. Great work!

Post a Comment