Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Simpson Family - Sneak Peak {Alliston, Ontario Maternity & Family Photographer}



I am excited to share a few from my session today with the Simpson family.  They are about to embark on an ever exciting journey in their family.  They are adding to their family in only a few weeks time.  I had the joy of photographing their family back in the summer (check them out here!) and I was able to hang out with them for a bit this afternoon at our house.  This mama is beautiful inside and out and I am thankful to call her my friend.  It was a joy to photograph their growing and busy family - I hope you enjoy this small sneak peak! 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you bed Kristin!! I makes for awesome pic taking>>> Sarah your just as beautiful as ever!! Great photos!!!

Post a Comment